- Do I need to buy commercial version of KrisonAV CMS for setting up a website?
NO. You can download open source KrisonAV CMS, which is totally free! All we need from you is a little support. So, if you find Open Source KrisonAV CMS useful and want to contribute click here
- Do I need to buy Codecharge Studio?
NO. KrisonAV CMS is totally autonomous and can be setup and run without the need of buying Codecharge Studio.
- Do I need to buy Codecharge Studio in order to add/create a new locale?
NO again. Look at instructions here
- When do I need to buy Codecharge Studio?
If you need to create your own plugins (blocks or modules). However, KrisonAV comes with plenty of them (polls, feed aggregators, calendars etc) so you may won't need to develop any of your own.
- When do I need to buy commercial KrisonAV CMS?
If you what to modify the core files of KrisonAV CMS. However you don't need it, just when you want to create some plugins with Codecharge Studio. Free version of KrisonAV CMS can embed them as well.
- When do I need to buy Artisteer?
If you need to create your own template.
- Which version of Codecharge Studio is KrisonAV compatible with?
With Codecharge Studio 5.
- Which version of Artisteer is KrisonAV compatible with?
KrisonAV has been tested using Artisteer version 3.1 or later and 4.0 or later
- Do I have to add all those complicated DIV tags into HTML in order to make my custom plugin, artisteer compatible.
NO! Use Codecharge's template panels and all these DIV tags will be automatically added
- Which are the minimum web server requirements that KrisonAV needs?
- Which are the browsers that KrisonAV is compatible with?
- Can I use jQuery library into my plugins?
Of course! KrisonAV CMS is already using it. However, Codecharge is using Prototype library also and the second one uses '$' sign as jQuery does. So, if you wish to use jQuery library you will have to use 'jQuery' abbreviation instead of '$' sign. For example jQuery("span").show(2000); instead of $("span").show(2000);